The Jewish District
Kazimierz today is recognized as a historycal jewish district. Walking through this part of Cracow you will feel the specific atmosphere of synagogues, their customs and kosher cuisine.
Going through the Jewish District you will see:
- Szeroka Street - the old center of the Jewish Town
- Remuh Synagogue - it's the only synagogue in Cracow which still is in use
- Mystery Passage - place where two religions meet: Jewish and Christian
- The New Market - the most vibrant place in Kazimierz, all nightlife happens here
- Christian part of Kazimierz - 14th century churches and the healing water