The Castle & The Royal Way
The Royal Way in Cracow begins at the northern end of the medieval Old Town and continues through the Market Square, Kanonicza street and finishes on Wawel hill, where the old royal residence is located. That way passes some of the most prominent landmarks of Poland’s royal capital.
During the tour you will visit:
- the Barbican - Florian's Gate - the medieval part of Krakow
- the Main Market with the beautiful Cloth Hall - the biggest market square in Europe
- the St. Maria Church, has the biggest medieval altar, made by master Vit Stwosz in the 15th century in Europe
- the University Quarter - feel the atmosphere of the gothic Jagiellonian University
- Kanonicza street - one of the most beautiful nooks in the Old Town
- Wawel Castle with Royal Cathedral - must see in Krakow
Tickets are not included. Tickets for 1 adult: 22 PLN.